Tipo di contratto: indeterminato
Tipo di lavoro: a tempo pieno
La tua esperienza: tra 2 e 5 anni
Established in 1991 in Italy, Miss Sixty is dedicated to producing luxury denim fashion. Over the last 25 years, the brand has explored the art of denim, underlining the brand’s credentials in directional denim-led design. In the world of Miss Sixty, denim is not only an icon for fashion but also a symbol of luxury, sexiness and femininity.
Quality and Experimentation are the values that guide all brand initiatives. These values are expressed through all consumer touch points, from collections to retail stores to communication
DESCRIZIONE DEL POSTO
Overview of Role:
The In-store VM Specialist is responsible for ensuring that excellent levels of visual standards are consistently maintained in line with the Sixty Brand image within his/her base store by dedicating a set amount of time each week to this area.This involves supporting in all aspects of visual merchandising and point of sale activity in store to ensure optimum sales performance.
The In-store VM Specialist is also responsible for carrying out the full Sales Consultant job remit in line with that Job description.Sales performance is key, with individual targets set along with the rest of the team.
Key Job Functions:
– Work proactively to ensure the store reflects the highest standards of visual display and merchandising and these are represented in accordance with corporate guidelines.
– Follow instruction from the VM Coordinator and Store Manager to ensure company guidelines are followed.
– To merchandise the collections by theme, and refresh on a regular basis – fortnightly / after each delivery.
– To support with the installation and maintenance of the store windows as per corporate guidelines and within set timescales, to include re painting as well as the assembly and construction of seasonal kits.
– Be commercially aware and support the Store Manager and VM Coordinator in analysing store sales performance from both window and internal displays on a weekly basis as required.
– Keep abreast of local competitor activities and VM standards and advise the Store Manager / VM Coordinator accordingly with recommendation for improvement.
– Be a Sixty ‘brand ambassador’ both internally and externally.
– Understand and represent the Sixty brand attributes.
– Good communication skills at all levels with both internal colleagues and external customers.
– Enthusiastic, self-confident and self-motivated.
– Demonstrate a flexible approach; driven to continually improve.
– Always presents a professional manner and image.
– Ability to multi task, ensuring Sales Consultant responsibilities are also met
– Ability to work autonomously, creates own measures of success.
– Works effectively and efficiently.
We expect our people to carry out their role to the best of their ability, whilst enjoying their time at Sixty and embracing every opportunity to shine, add value and above all to become ever stronger and more competent in their roles.