Regione: Trentino Alto Adige
Tipo di contratto: indeterminato
Tipo di lavoro: a tempo pieno
La tua esperienza: tra 2 e 5 anni
Lingua: Inglese (Buono)
OBER-ATHLETICS è una società del Gruppo Oberalp che distribuisce il brand Under Armour per il mercato italiano.
OBER-ATHLETICS ha sede principale a Bolzano e si avvale di una rete di negozi diretti monomarca in prossima apertura su tutto il territorio nazionale.
DESCRIZIONE DEL POSTO
For the brand UNDER ARMOUR we are looking for a Visual Merchandiser who is passionate about sports. The Visual Merchandiser is responsible for the expression of the brand’s personality and the organization of the presentation of the collection’s assortments at the POS. He/she implements visual merchandising concepts to attract consumer’s attention and provides an excellent in-store experience.
The Visual Merchandiser reports to the Trade & Retail Marketing Specialist, but also works closely with the Sales and Retail Management.
Main Tasks and Responsibilities
– Implement the brand’s visual merchandising strategy by following international guidelines
– Prepare a seasonal VM calendar and plan visits to stores and dealers in alignment with the Trade & Retail Marketing Specialist, the Sales Manager and the Retail Manager
– Setting up the seasonal VM for the Under Armour Stores,Shop-In-Shops and the brand’s Showroom
– Continuous control and update of the VM set up in the Under Armour stores
– Create VM presentations to communicate guidelines to the store management (layout principals, visual dressing and signage) & coach the store staff and train them in the execution of visual concepts
– Create and adapt appealing and eye-catching visual displays that lead the customer through the entire store
– Install window displays, signs, interior displays, floor plans and special promotion displays
– Monitor costs and manage the dedicated VM budget in accordance with the Trade & Retail Marketing Specialist
– Liaise with suppliers to source Visual Merchandising materials
– Manage the external VM agency for additional workload on the field accounts
– Analyse the impact of VM initiatives and prepare related reports to share with the Trade & Retail Marketing Specialist and other colleagues (Sales Manager, Retail Manager)
Your ideal profile:
– 2+ years of visual merchandising experience
– Knowledge of the sports/fashion and marketing industry
– Degree in marketing or communication is a plus
– Passion for sport products and a sporty lifestyle
– Good communication and presentation skills
– Able to operate autonomously in line with the brand/business objectives
– Good organizational skills
– Willing to travel on a frequent base (ca. 4 days a week)
– Very good English skills
VAI ALLA CANDIDATURA