The Visual Merchandiser Watches & Jewelry is in charge of supporting the definition of the VM guidelines, with the support of Gucci WW VM team, and overseeing all activities related to VM in the wholesale channel at WW level.
– Defining visual merchandising needs with Milan & Cortaillod management team as well as with countries’ teams.
– Creating watch and jewelry visual merchandising guidelines (In store display, layout, density, etc) and ensuring their update.
– Ensuring that watch and jewelry visual merchandising guidelines are understood and perfectly implemented in the wholesale channel. Being a contact point for markets for VM activities.
– Being the point of contact with Gucci WW VM in Milan for all the VM activities concerning pop-up, new SIS openings and events.
– Doing the physical display in key and strategic locations.
– Seasonal visits to markets in order to train the sales force, distributors and GGW branches.
– Defining collections to be displayed in window showcases (outside and inside) with Milan & Cortaillod management team as well as with Milan WW VM team.
– Defining pieces to be displayed in meeting rooms with Milan & Cortaillod management team, according to pieces’ availabilities (in coordination with Planning and Forecasting teams).
– Installing the watches and jewelry collections in the windows and meeting rooms at BaselWorld Fair with Milan WW VM team.
– Defining collections to be displayed with Milan & Cortaillod management team, according to market needs and pieces’ availabilities (in coordination with Planning and Allocation team).
– Ensuring collection presentation is in line with the agreed plans and planograms (in coordination with Milan WW VM team).
Pop-up, Traveling Exhibits, Events, New openings
– Defining collections to be displayed with markets and Cortaillod management team.
– Ensuring collection presentation is in line with the agreed plans and planograms (in coordination with Milan WW VM team according to project scope and location).
– Assisting/managing local teams in the setup and installation of the popup/travel exhibit/event.
– Bachelor Degree or equivalent.
– Relevant experience in watches & jewelry would be considered a plus.
– 5 years of experience in a similar role.
– Fashion and styling sense with the ability to incorporate fashion trends.
– Must be reliable with excellent organizational skills and very strong attention to detail.
– Pro-active and able to show initiative/ideas.
– Excellent communication skills.
– Fluent in English, other languages are a plus.
– Knowledge of Photoshop would be considered a plus.
– Computer literate, including excellent knowledge of Microsoft tools (Word, Excel & PowerPoint).
Primary Location Europe-Italy-Lombardia-Milan
Start Date 12/2017
Job Type Permanent
Job Visual Merchandising