Tipo di contratto: indeterminato
Tipo di lavoro: a tempo pieno
La tua esperienza: tra 5 e 10 anni
The made-in-Italy luxury footwear brand was established in the 1960s and is deeply rooted in the creativity and expertise of its eponymous founder, who viewed shoemaking as a continuous reflection on shape, harmony and elegance. In 2016, under the guide of a new management team, Sergio Rossi makes a fresh start seeking to return to its DNA by embracing quality, craftsmanship and authenticity.
The launch of the sr1 collection, was the first step of a new beginning for the Company, took inspiration from the Sergio Rossi historical archive. It was first presented in Milan for the Spring Summer 2017 Collection, with the focus shifting from evening to daywear. The product is timeless and embodies the elegance, needs and passions of a dynamic, sophisticated woman that doesn’t take herself too seriously.
The company will continue fostering the craftsmanship culture at the facility in San Mauro Pascoli, where 120 craft professionals pass on their expertise through the generations. This creative and cultural distinctiveness has been preserved through the decades and quality materials, craftsmanship, luxury and elegance remain the cornerstones of Sergio Rossi style today.
Sergio Rossi is 100% controlled by Investindustrial, a leading European group of independently managed investment, holding and advisory companies with €5.6 billion of raised fund capital.
Sergio Rossi is represented around the world in 80 boutiques and in a selection of prestigious multibrand stores. Today Sergio Rossi has 560 employees, 330 of whom are based in Italy in the Milan Head Quarter, the Factory Plant in San Mauro Pascoli and the directly owned boutiques. Regional offices are established in the USA (New York City), APAC (Hong Kong and Shanghai) and Japan (Tokyo) alongside the Retail direct network in those countries.
Main roles performed in the Company refers to Design, Merchandising, Communication & Marketing, HR, Finance, Logistic, IT and Commercial (Retail, Wholesale, e-comm) areas on top of the Ladies Shoes Production technicians and artisans activities and the direct retail store positions.
Should you be willing to know further and/or apply for our current or future open positions please visit our career section in the sergiorossi.com website or send your resume to Human Resources.
Thank you for your interest in our Brand and Company!
DESCRIZIONE DEL POSTO
Reporting to the Product Director, the VM Manager will be in charge of the definition of the WW VM guidelines, overseeing all activities related to VM in the European stores (full price and outlet) directly and ensures that the stores are delivering a premium consumer experience through product presentation.
Manage the delivery of the seasonal VM Guidelines by working closely with Design, Merchandising and Retail Departments to provide all relevant content and direction to Retail Stores and Wholesale partners.
– Ensure that merchandising guidelines are followed: In Store display, lay out, density and rules, Merchandising rotation
– Identify, influence and maintain the evolution of VM & product presentation, ensuring to deliver and meet Brand expectations
– Manage the VM direction across all the stores through providing the inspiration, guidance and feedback to deliver the right consumer experience
– Build a strong working relationship with regional Retail Managers, Wholesale Manager, Store planning through good collaboration, consistent communication and team motivation.
– Deliver regular country and store visits alongside relevant departments to align seasonal brand vision
– Coordinate Wholesale partners ensuring technical assistance for engineering/set up/special event
– Manage tools providers.
– 5 years of experience in a VM role within fashion retail companies
– Creative hand with ability to research and communicate key ideas to drive visual standards
– Ability to work across all levels of the business – drive commercial success
– Fluent in English, other languages are a plus
– Computer literate, including excellent knowledge of Microsoft tools (Word, Excel & PowerPoint)
– Knowledge of Photoshop, knowledge of other computer graphics is a plus.