Descrizione del lavoro
Pandora Italia is looking for his/her vm content specialist!
Reporting to the Head of Visual Merchandising, the VM Content Specialist will be responsible for providing all the VM contents to be cascaded to all relevant stakeholders in the organizations, aimed at aligning in-store practices and implementations to the defined guidelines. He/She will also support in giving guidance to countries within Southern Europe Cluster on defining a proper VM training program, in agreement with sales dept overall directions.
AREA OF RESPONSABILITIES/KEY TASKS
– Ensure the definition of proper VM training modules, to be delivered either through direct involvement in induction programs (Store Managers, Visual Specialists) or through CMS systems when required.
– Regularly collaborate with training dept in order to identify specific VM training needs for the field teams and design new modules/activities/initiatives when needed.
– Responsible for the update and local adaptation of all global VM training materials
– Responsible for definition and update of VM training modules for e-learning platform.
– Responsible for evaluating VM implementation reports from the stores and giving feedbacks, sharing and collaborating with Sales Management when necessary
– Within the framework of the Visual Specialist induction program defined by sales and HR dept, responsible for evaluating the VM reports and properly coordinate with HR dept for feedback sharing and final evaluation.
– Support the Head of VM Southern Europe in giving guidance to the markets of the cluster concerning definition and cascading of VM contents within the defined training programs for field teams.
– Provide the necessary reporting/documentation and proper VM report data base maintenance.
– Provide support for Marketing activities, PR events, showroom activities and VM guidelines development if needed.
– Responsible for cascading VM specific contents (general ways of vm and campaign related topics) to the relevant stakeholders according to the induction plans defined by Sales and HR dept
– Together with Head of VM Southern Europe and in agreement with sales dept, define and implement the yearly VM workshop for Visual Specialists.
– Run ad-hoc Face-to-Face/online training sessions when required as well as ad-hoc presentations if needed.
– Responsible for checking the monthly budget consumption in the areas of responsibility and quarterly revise forecasts.
– Handle internal and external reporting.
– Good familiarity with public speaking
– Demonstrable project management skills
– Excellent MS Office knowledge (with focus on Excel and Power Point)
– Excellent analytical skills and attention to detail
– Service and team oriented
– Good knowledge of VM pratices
– At least 3 years of relevant work experience in a similar position within a multinational Retail company