With 8 digital production centers and 8 distribution centres in Italy, the United States, Japan, China and Hong Kong, the YOOX NET-A-PORTER GROUP is active on a global scale, delivering to more than 180 countries around the world, with the strength of a consolidated local approach: content localized in 11 different languages, size conversion, 10 different currencies accepted to date, along with local payment systems, dedicated couriers and much more. The Operations department is responsible for Distribution Logistics, Digital Production, International Content & Localization, Customer Care & Loss Prevention, International Operations and Quality & Innovation.
The candidate will join the Visual & Photography team and will provide operative support in photography with models, mannequins and still life shots for the Group websites’ catalogues.
– Contribution of fashion/visual/styling content;
– Daily implementation of product/image briefs from various brands;
– Styling and support of the work in the studio;
– Comparison and collection of ideas/info with photographers and the PD to improve the V&P area;
– Monitoring of the site;
– Organization of garments and management of combinations;
– Casting coordination;
– Selection, organization and checking of products related to day-to-day project assignments;
– Management of return lists;
– Monitoring the productivity of the planned shift;
– Returns/deliveries (support to the Products Workflow Team);
– Management of bugs/errors connected to photography and photo editing and related reworking;
– Control and management of the backlog;
– Drafting of photography/photo editing guidelines;
– Research of trends, props and moods;
– Coordination/monitoring/contact with photo editing.
Skills and Experience:
– Degree in fashion culture and techniques or similar field;
– 1/2 years’ experience as a visual merchandiser in the clothing and accessories sector;
– Excellent product sensitivity, marked aesthetic insight, curiosity and constantly staying up-to-date on new fashion trends;
– Excellent skill with and in-depth knowledge of the shop window hardware and visual setup at point of sale;
– Excellent communication and teamwork skills.